Friday, May 2, 2008

Site Update! Late ~5/2/08

Sorry. Work got the best of me the past few days, so the update was a few days behind, however, to make it up to you, I have created two more additions on the site. Stories that were added to:

The Judge Part 2

The White Widow Part 3

As for the "Tale of Amaretto" Expect a big update on it next week, I gave it a slight break and I also have the scanner working! So expect a lot from her and her tale, soon we'll be jumping again, and also, the Tenth Muse story will be kicking off and another addition that I have been tirelessly working on because it was amusing and it will fall under the heading "Have Spells - Will Travel" Interesting title, but it should be fun. Ten points if you can tell me where the title initiated from.
Well I am off to write some more.

~ Sean

No comments: