Saturday, December 18, 2010

December is here?

Is it December already? I am terribly sorry. I got a little lost after NaNoWriMo, I'll be honest. I was lost in the rewrites that were a part of my Latest NaNoWriMo novel "Darker than Ink". December is usually a month where after I have hankered down in November to type over 50k words, I now try to revise it, add to it and make sure it all makes sense. I call it revisional December. However, the other thing that happens in December is the cool and yet delusional part of the year where all is covered in snow, and sugar plums and Shoping, Shoping, Shoping! I have to shop to death.

No really, what I really wanted to say was that I am supposed to write a smal parable of teh season. This years is going to be a satire on cookie baking. I will post it sometime around Sunday night or Monday. I'm sorry that this post is so short at teh moment, but I am secretly at work.

Cookies will be known as god, and women wil aplaud what I shall be naming this year's Christmas Satire as "Baking Wars"... look forward to it.

No comments: