Thursday, February 3, 2011

It's Thursday! Update Time!

So I am trying really hard to keep up with the schedule that I gave myself and am trying really hard to keep up with it. Seriously I am. I now have a new job that allows me to write a lot more than I originally did in my old job. It also allows me a lot more time to do such things. Granted, I am not always going to be at home when I write and sometimes, I will admit, I do feel a little lazy, but I will strive to show that I can make the deadlines that I give to myself.

However, I will note something rather ridiculous in my own way. A fellow reader pointed out to me that part of Amaretto's Tale is missing! In an effort to make sure that everyone can read it, I am going to put up some redux posts. These posts will be labeled in the Archive and I am also going to put up links here within this post as soon as I am done. So wish me luck!

UPDATE!! Febuary 4th, 2011

So I have the new Grain Redux posts to place here. Before you ask, there is no Grain 11... the reason why is because the original Grain 11 was actually a drawn post. Since I cannot find the original drawing, I am hunting it down, but in the meantime:

Grain Redux 1

Grain Redux 2

Grain Redux 3

Grain Redux 4

Grain Redux 5

Grain Redux 6

Grain Redux 7

Grain Redux 8

Grain Redux 9

Grain Redux 10

Grain Redux 12


No comments: