Monday, April 16, 2012

The Begining of a Grand New Arc!

Tonight marks the Final Grain in the "New Machina Arc" in Amaretto's Tale. I tried to make it so tha there were no unanswered questions, but I do have to say that I might have left it open just enough for Amaretto to possibly come back to the Second Great British Empire. When that might happen; I will be honest and say, I don't know how the travels will be going. It you would like to read the whole "New Machina Arc" from the begining, then I have the links right here:

Amaretto's Tale Beginning

New Machina

Moving on, I am now ready to start the newest arc: Pesok of the Sands! The Grand Race Challenge!

Sorry, I wanted a better name than what I had been going with and lately, I have felt the need to fill the Penny Dreadful shoes of this story. So, I have also renamed the New Machina Arc as well. it is now called, The Second Great British Empire - New Machina! The First World Adventure!

I know it sounds silly, but tell me what you think.

No comments: