Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Beta Launch and More...

So the Beta Launch of the site was successful.

Seananand.com

Go check it out, bookmark it. Hopefully it will be good. I've added in the stories, so they won't be put here on the blog anymore. They will be added to the site in the appropriate place. I hope you guys will enjoy it. I would love any comments. Since the site is beta, there are still somethings that I'm trying to add, considering that I'm building the site up from the ground.

I will soon have a guest book up so that people will be able to sign it and as soon as I can figure out how to make the e-mail address to work, then I can get more e-mails in a more collected manner. that would be great wouldn't it? E-mail for the site. I should make the call tomorrow to my service provider to find out how to do it. lol

I hope you like the site.

No comments: