Thursday, April 17, 2008

Story Updates!

All right, so I was a little slow into getting into the groove of things, but that should be fixed now. I have a comfortable setting where I can update fairly easily and set it up here. Alright Story updates are as follows:

Tale of Amaretto: Grain 8 has been added

Reliquary: Part two has been added

The White Widow: Part three has been added

Oracle: Chapter 4 "Escape" has been added

As for some other notes, the Booklog hit a snag, in that the first book I read intended for it, came a little... short. I didn't feel that I should write a bad log for a book as the first one, and set the log out on the wrong foot or with the wrong tone. So I am rewriting it to be somewhere around the third log and am currently writing two others that will be a little more high spirited before it.

"Tenth Musae" hit a bit of a snag in the story line that made it indecipherable. I'm working on re-hashing it a little so it makes more sense.

I have also created buttons to be added into the stories so that you can shuffle between the parts themselves without always having to go to their "Table of Contents" screens. The buttons should be up by this Friday at the latest.

I will also have the guest book up by tomorrow evening at the latest Friday morning. Unfortunately, I still haven;t figured out the whole e-mail thing. I'm trying to. I promise it will work by tomorrow afternoon before I head off to work.

Enjoy ^^

No comments: