Thursday, March 19, 2009

A Small Problem

So there has been a small problem in the past few days. You may have noticed with the absolute lack of updates that have happened and for that, I have no excuse. I do however have hundreds upon hundreds of sheets of paper with the written word all over it. The computer that I generally use to update the site (the Terasian Systems) has had a prime problem with Vista and has crashed almost six times. The computer has also finally clonked out and is now currently going through memory retrieval to see if we can save it.

As soon as the information is retrieved, we are going to see if we can save the computer. If not, then I think I am going to go by a new mac book and just cal it all even. If so, then I think I'm still going to buy one anyways since the mac book is going to save me a lot of time in updating and also allow me a greater freedom on what to do with the site.

Also, I have been given a little free reign on certain stories and have at the moment, made more progress on the drawing side of things than anything else. Once I have a defiant way of checking and putting stuff online, I will once again start posting. In the meantime, I will continue to post small parts of "Have Spells - Will Travel" from a friend's computer to make up for it.

The joys. Well, hopefully, the computer will be fixed soon. Thanks everyone
~Sean

No comments: