Monday, March 23, 2009

The Terasian System - R.I.P. 3/23/2009

Today is a sad day, yes at this ungodly hour. After much gnashing of teeth, several cigarettes, a pizza, and several phone calls, it was determined that my beloved laptop, The Terasian System, was in fact destroyed and cooked and beyond repair. The Terasian System took along with it over 40 hours of work that had not been backed up or transferred to CD. However, some of it had been printed off via paper copies. Sadly, seventeen grains of Amaretto's Tale had been destroyed, where as only four of them had been copied down on paper (and it's a lot of lawyer legal pads).

As for the other stories and the website itself, it had all been backed up and it was not lost to anyone, so there is no need to worry. It is nothing that a whole new hard drive will not fix. So, within three weeks, I will have a whole new Hard drive (I will take names on suggestions as to what to call it) and soon, I will be back to writing things again. Yes, this means no more sleep as I start to massively update the site, but there will be no stopping me as I continue with what I am going to do.

The only really sad thing is the entire Book Log was deleted. I know that on the site there are only 6 books there, but there were in fact a total of 50 more that had been written. I guess I will just have to review these books all over again. That should be fun. I will enlist help on typing it all up, but they will be my words none-the-less.

Wish me luck!
Also I have a new e-mail. All queries and questions can be directed to Author@seananand.com.

~Sean

No comments: