Tuesday, March 15, 2011

The Written (Inked) Word

So I have this new addiction that I occasionally give into. I call it StumbleUpon. It is a small little button that you hit that randomly takes you to a website that people think is interesting. well, I've been wandering like a bad boy while I should be typing up my blog. Silly, silly me.

Now while I have been wandering, I have come across one of the coolest website ever. As we all know, I love the written word, and that I also have the occasional love for tattoos. Well StumbleUpon has found a website that has taken both of these loves and stuck them together. The website is known as Contrariwise. The fantastic imagery that people use to write their favorite literary phrase, or in some cases, their gibberish, and also below the picture in each post is where the phrase comes from. Please go check it out. It is full of amazing and I love it. I will admit though, some of the pictures there are very amazing, some of them are as follows:

This,

This,

and This.

Like I said, go look! Have fun!

No comments: