Saturday, August 6, 2011

Just a bit Dreadful...

So I am sure that everyone knows about my horridly strange fascination with Steam Punk and all that it entails. I love teh idea of a "Steam Industrial Revolution" with magical ties to it. The Victorian period was a hotbed of such stories now. this involves alternate universes, and universes where the time periods are still rife with intruige, satisfaction, and chivilry (while it is still alive of course...).

Allow me to point you in teh direection of a fantastic site caled "Penny Dreadful Productions". Titled after what I orriginally wished for my Tale of Amretto to be like, this site has several very intersting things going on for it. They are involved in any number of things, though I have to say one of my favorite things is the Dirigible Dolls. I really want one.

Check them out... It will be worth it.

Penny Dreadful Productions

No comments: