Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Posting A New Schedual

So as everyone knows, I am absolutly horrible with time. I am good with deadlines, but sometimes, people are just not nice and do not accept said deadlines and are very dissapproving of said deadlines and even try their hardest to distract me so tha tI am not able to reach said deadlines (and I am telling you, sometimes it is so easy considering that... oh! Shiney!)

... Ahem...

As I was saying... I will now have a new update schedual. I will try to have it all ironed out by the begining of Febuary, since there are somethings that I absolutly must finish and post as soon as I can. In the meantime the schedual for the upcoming year is going to look a little like this:

Monday:
Tuesday: AuthorBlog
Wednesday: The Time in Between
Thursday:AuthorBlog
Friday: AuthorBlog/The Time in Between
Saturday:
Sunday: PernishiaBlog (pending game)

Originally, Pernishia was supposed to update on Saturday, but because we no longer play game on Friday night and have since moved it to Sunday night... I figure why not. Mondays and Saturdays I am currently off. Even I need some time away from my craft, though Ideally, I would love to write something every night, but I simply don't have the dedication yet, nor the discipline, which I am working on.

In the meantime, I should probobly go back to work. Night all!

No comments: